Sunflowers are not singing anymore, even if they're mad.12:59 AM
Lately (to be more specific, actually- from the beginning of 2013), I was pretty much absent(almost all the time, to be honest.)
1. MOST IMPORTANT and GREATEST news!
Last week I bought myself CAMERA!Finally!(way to much exclamatory here, huH?) As you probably have read somewhere in the posts below, I used to have Camera/taking awkward photos of myself/photographing my life and all the things around me(from dead BumbleBee to just random shadows to planes in the air or something and much more.), but that camera mentioned just few words ago, I've broken that plastic part where lens connects with body(poor Canon DSLR, sorry.)- Hence It wasn't mine, although I used to use it most, concerned people around me just took it from me, for Camera's and mine sake.
So, to stick with the point of the number one-which is obviously not telling you and reminding me again of tragic Canon's faith- last week I have bought new camera, with my own money!
I have Canon now again(this time is not real professional camera, since I didn't have enough money to buy one and I need it because I'm pretty much obsessed with photographing, mostly weird stuff, plus I'm going on the seaside and travel around a bit, I've decided to buy the one I bought- Canon powershot a650is)
It's perfect, for me it really is.
2. Sliding to the next news, under number 2.- Since I'm having my camera now available 24/7, I'm finally going to take and post tons of photos!
3. It's SUMMERTIME on the Northern Hemisphere, which is hard for me to believe, even when I'm bathing in my own sweat and can't get enough sleep because all that flies are attacking me.
4. Everyday for the past two weeks I'm in theater for at least 4 hours, having rehearsals, which is tiring, but fucking fun! Next Thursday I'm having premiere, which makes me double happy, and nappy.(does this one even exist?)
5. And now I can finally commit myself to my blog I've almost forgot of, taking pictures, uploading frequently and bore all of you.
RUUUN WHEN YOU CAN RUUUUUUUUUUUN
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm going now, it's almost 1AM and I'm supposed to wake up in 5 hours.