Sunflowers are not singing anymore, even if they're mad.

12:59 AM

Lately (to be more specific, actually- from the beginning of 2013), I was pretty much absent(almost all the time, to be honest.)


-NEWS-

1. MOST IMPORTANT and GREATEST news! 
Last week I bought myself CAMERA!Finally!(way to much exclamatory here, huH?) As you probably have read somewhere in the posts below, I used to have Camera/taking awkward photos of myself/photographing my life and all the things around me(from dead BumbleBee to just random shadows to planes in the air or something and much more.), but that camera mentioned just few words ago, I've broken that plastic part where lens connects with body(poor Canon DSLR, sorry.)- Hence It wasn't mine, although I used to use it most, concerned people around me just took it from me, for Camera's and mine sake.
So, to stick with the point of the number one-which is obviously not telling you and reminding me again of tragic Canon's faith- last week I have bought new camera, with my own money! 
I have Canon now again(this time is not real professional camera, since I didn't have enough money to buy one and I need it because I'm pretty much obsessed with photographing, mostly weird stuff, plus I'm going on the seaside and travel around a bit, I've decided to buy the one I bought- Canon powershot a650is)
It's perfect, for me it really is.

2. Sliding to the next news, under number 2.- Since I'm having my camera now available 24/7, I'm finally going to take and post tons of photos!

3. It's SUMMERTIME on the Northern Hemisphere, which is hard for me to believe, even when I'm bathing in my own sweat and can't get enough sleep because all that flies are attacking me.

4. Everyday for the past two weeks I'm in theater for at least 4 hours, having rehearsals, which is tiring, but fucking fun! Next Thursday I'm having premiere, which makes me double happy, and nappy.(does this one even exist?)

5. And now I can finally commit myself to my blog I've almost forgot of, taking pictures, uploading frequently and bore all of you.


RUUUN WHEN YOU CAN RUUUUUUUUUUUN
-
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm going now, it's almost 1AM and I'm supposed to wake up in 5 hours.

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. i'm a bit excited to see all the photos coming up and well done for the theatre premiere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your upcoming posts ! x

    Indie by heart
    (GFC is shutting down - follow me on Bloglovin')

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I'm fine thanks for asking. procrastinating on some *fashion homework*. nbd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be looking forward to your upcoming posts and pictures! :)

    Celyx Lim
    www.celyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!!acabo de conocer tu blog y me quedo a seguirte para no perderme las novedades!!
    Te invito a visitar el mío por si quieres pasar!
    Te espero en:
    http://www.miredline.blogspot.de

    Muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to see more posts soon :) I love your blog so much! Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!

    This is one AWESOME blog I found...the layout, the content, everything! Love it!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://thecitymermaid.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cool blog
    very interesting and fantastic!

    want to follow each other?

    kisses from
    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. following you back;)
    keep up the great post!

    astorytohear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh congrats on the new camera. I lost my 7D whilst traveling and am yet to replace it. Feels so weird not having a camera

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi.
    follow you.

    pls follow me :))

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    thx
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool glad you're back and have a new awesome camera!! Can't wait to see some pics and new posts!!

    Following you ;)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new camera, sounds awesome! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following back:)

    Kisses,

    http://thecitymermaid.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post sweets.....
    may be we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear,

    Very nice blog

    Maybe you like my blog to ? I'm happy if you follow me via gfc and visit and like my facebook page, I'm new on facebook !

    My facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514

    My blog: likethewayidoit.de

    Thank you

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear,

    Very nice blog :)

    Maybe you like my blog to ?
    I'm happy if you follow me via gfc and visit and like my facebook page, I'm new on facebook !

    My facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Likethewayidoit/662081887154514


    My blog:
    likethewayidoit.de


    Thank you :)

    Kisses,

    likethewayidoit.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs from Philippines :)
      would you like to follow each other? just lemme know. i'll surely love to follow back =)http://tjfseries.blogspot.com

      Delete
  21. Nice post! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to buy a good camera. I'll check out the canon. :) On another note, rehearsals always seem tiring and sometimes over the top and unnecessary by the end, but you sure as hell miss them when they're done!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it! :)

    www.ilovemademoisellet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice post! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)