Don't run from pink leaves

4:17 PM

Don't run from pink leaves

Don't run from pink leaves od lucille-fashionbabel 

-I'm becoming pretty much obsessed with that freaking leaf print, especially in all of the crazy neon colors.-

QUICK RANDOMNESS OVERLOAD!

I've made Polyvore account since I'm online-kid and feeling bored most of the time and don't have endless closet in my room to own all the clothes, which I would like just to be able to play mix and match, which is fun.

Also, I have an announcement to make here.
I was thinking of making some kind of giveaway when I reach 600 followers, which is great thing because I truly believe I won't gain them so soon, freeing my mind of thoughts what should be given away at the first place since I have no bloody idea now.

Temperatures are escalating here from the day time when you're burning your feet off while standing barefoot on the street or balcony and night when you literally look like a badger with chicken-like skin.

I'm starting my first job in five days, which is exciting only because I will actually be paid for doing it.

People around you will start realizing you're here at the time when you will feel most invisible.

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Hello, thank-you for visiting my blog and following me, i am now following back:)

    keep in touch;)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you're around again, I didn't see you for ages :D
    Love the black-pink top and the shoes on your collage :3
    And all the best for your new job.
    BLOG AGAIN SOON!!!!!
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt will make a nice pair with that cropped tee, love it !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post! Great! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    PS- Love the design of your blog!
    www.potential-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!
    Thank you for your comment on our blog!
    If you want to return to visit us and decide to follow our blog we reciprocate!
    Kiss kiss from Italy:)

    http://todayilook.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already follow!
      See you soon! Kiss kiss!:)

      Delete
  6. I really relate to this post! hehe
    Cute crop top find!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,great outfit,love your blog.Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? I love comment and browse blogs I followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I love this outfit - the skirt and necklace are so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also getting obsessed with leaf prints. My fav is the palm tree print, I'd die for the perfect palm tree printed skater dress. Once, I've seen one on tumblr and since then I cannot find any :/

    I want to wear it with white/grey Converse and a light denim jacket.
    Please if you stumble upon some gorgeous one, tell me. :)

    Bella B.
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice selection

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I LOVE THE CROP TOP SO MUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That top rocks!! haha Cool outfit ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you now on GFC...Hope you follow back too and support :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! really liking all your fashion picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)