Freeze the time, block your mind, step out of this world

1:53 PM


Yes, pretty crazy stuff are happening here.

I'm probably supposed to slap myself on the both of the sides of my 'precious' face, let someone hug me with a rope around my neck or high five me with a dick straight into my forehead. 
(Speaking of foreheads, have you ever been thinking about unicorns late at night when you couldn't sleep because it was either too hot or freezing or both at the same time? Personally, I see them as regular horses, just noticing the difference when you spot them up above on the cloud vomiting glitter and rainbow colored thing, and, ofcourse, the biggest difference is that they have big dick on their forehead. One thing in the conclusion- they ARE hell of a weird, but they are different with unique skills. Think of yourself as a unicorn. Minus that dicky-thing, you probably don't have one. Maybe if someone punched you on the corner of a desk, which happened to me, at that time been looking like some jewelered drug dealer beat the crap out of me because I told police about him or his sexual intercourse with minors or something.)


Yes, I know, I haven't been writing here as it was promised, but..
OK, I don't have any excuses, and saying things like- I HAVE LIFE would be horrible lie used as masked excuse for not being here, since I sit on that red velvet queen-of-the-darkness chair and stare in the screen everyday. So, no excuses, but I'll make up for that, if you even care.

7th of August was Wednesday if my memory still works fine. It was around 100F at half past four in the afternoon. I packed my things (lighter,wallet,mobile phone,camera,empty cigarette boxes,few pencils and city guide for the city I wasn't even going to.) and headed to the glowing road with L. and his red car. As we were passing the woods, rays of sunlight were peaking out of the spaces between the trees and leaves and it all looked great for some movie settled in seventies, excluding the fully blasted music. Windows were down and I was sticking my head out, letting the wind mash my hair. Yeah, about that. Ever watched Bridget Jones? When her hair looked like she had put her fingers in electricity plug? Yes, I looked probably like that, but not like lion like she did (Bridget rocking lion looking hairstyle), but octopus.

Our destination were Roman excavations, but we were not lucky enough so we ran into forbidden zone, warning you about thermal injuries or something, but whatever. 
I took one little piece of stone which previously belonged to temple, but was settled on the shelf among big stones and pottery and other ancient stuff.


Also, I do have so many other photos in my camera and ideas in my head and clothes in my wardrobe and I have plenty of time also, which are I guess great circumstances to do something, huh?

Yes, it was pretty awkward when my mum thought I was binge drinking and hangover the next day just because I came home at 2AM all soaked and wet to the bones and in the morning my eyes were constantly looking at the same freaking spot on the wall and were half closed. Or opened, whatever.
And I have pretty good explanation over here, you know.
I was all wet because I was hugging the fountain and my eyes were like that because when my mum saw me in that condition, it was no longer than three minutes after I woke up.

I'm leaving now, going to get things in my hand (that sounded kind of dirty) and start doing real shit. 
And timing this Summer was OK, the longer I'm retracting it, the more time will pass, and the sooner school will start and I'll be freaking at myself how useless I was during the holidays and I'd reach the peak at the moment when I open that page in my diary I completed in the middle of June where I wrote all the things I'm supposed to do next three months.

Nature will inspire all of us at the moment we realize it's eternal.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Well, it sounds like you have been out having adventures and experiencing life - nothing wrong with that!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos <3 definitely great to just get out and relax

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!
    Great blog, so I'm a New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!

    ~Juniper
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for stopping by my blog. you have such a great blog! i'm followig you back :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo :) I <3 your blog .
    http://i-believe-my-dream.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear!
    thanks you for commenting on my blog

    xx❤
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I'm following you now via gfc)))))

      Delete
  8. Hello dear, I am your new follower via GFC) Hope you follow me back, It would be great)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru

    XOXO^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    You have a lovely blog!<3

    Please visit my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title of this blog post. Great post! Nice blog of yours dear. You can visit my blog too sis and perhaps we can follow each other? keep in touch dear :)

    http://kissandglitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool pics :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!
    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother!

    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oi, li alguns posts do seu blog e achei muito interessante,com certeza você tem potencial, vi que você é uma pessoa esforçada que só quer falar e ser ouvida na blogosfera, assim como eu. Posso dizer que gostei muito do que li, sei que será um grande blog pois é de fácil entendimento e o conteúdo é gostoso de ler. Sou Luciana Shirley do blog http://coisasecoisasdalu.blogspot.com.br/ se desejar me visite e siga, mas só se gostar, eu vou retribuir seguindo também o seu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pictures!!!
    Check out my blog!
    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    Follow me if you like it <3 And I will follow you back
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wish i was able to be in such interesting places and blog about them, cute blog girl, keep it up

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is lovely, I follow You now, hope You follow me back
    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)