Keep your eyes wide open and trust no one, listen to it all, embrace the beauty

6:26 PM

I'm having fun these days, pretty much. Despite the fact school starts in 9 days exactly,starting my job today and my school peers going on a four day excursion without me (OK, It's my fault I'm not leaving with them, but I didn't want to go in a first place, and the reason I've written it down here probably sounding terrified and disgusted at the same time crying my own eyes out is because I wanted to sound patethic and make you think I'm just another girl crying over everything and acting bitchy all the time and making that way too creepy dramatic acting-thing scenes and stuff.)

I'm having fun, as I started.
I haven't entered my home for a week now, and it wouldn't sound so odd to me if I'm in a completely different country, or city at least.I'm about 3 and a half miles from both of my homes, but it's like whole another Universe, to be weird and honest at the same time.
Sleeping for about 4/5 hours a day was kind of bad idea at the end since I've been sleeping for almost 11 hours, and that is the fact that won't let me sleep normally the next night.
But you live only once you know, and you just have to use every minute and advantage and all of it at once and enjoy the moment, every moment you have is like white paper, and it's really up to you if you will just leave it like that, and remember nothing, or take pens and watercolors and markers and coloured pencils and make it amazingly beautiful and worth remembering.


-speaking of having nature adventures all the time for the past few weeks, wearing this would make me nature queen of dopeness for wearing wicked clothes combination while trying to climb on the rocks or something like that, which is kind of harder while wearing heels, but that's life -

Nature and hanging out and fooling around, smoking at 5am while freezing my butt off, watching midnight previews and laughing way too hard while driving between corn fields just thinking how funny it would be if driver missed the road and we all end up like mehanically pressed dough for bread between corns, having Doctor Who marathons and not so sucessfully trying to be Jamie Oliver is what my last few days are consisted of.  
No, we were not trying to burn the school playground out and then escape running headless (new word, I believe, huh?) hit by adrenaline rush. We've just tried to set that campfire and tell creepy stories about ghosts attacking you while asleep and blonde evil little girls who are actually demons(speaking of that...One word... Damn, just damn.)
No, lying.
One-word hint.
Shisha.

Oh, and the first photo?
We were just exploring castle and surrounding kept in private property.

No, I'm not taking drugs or trying to get arrested. Neither do my friends.
And that shoes shown, they may not be the best choice for climbing or wandering through the woods, but you will have one perfect piece of a weapon against snakes or giant twelve legged and thirty eyed spiders to kill them, for sure.

You will never fully understand mindset of people around you if you don't discover yours.

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. I definitely love those pieces. That plaid top is great.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes look so cool, perfect for autumn :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've said it. YOLO. Enjoy this last days of freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dear,
    thanks for your comment on my blog and yes, let's follow each other in Bloglovin. I followed you already, follow me back!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes looks so cool!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay those stuff are wonderful !!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool items, dear!!)
    Maybe we can follow each other?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pieces!



    xx



    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures and love the look you put together. Thanks for your comment on my blog and yes we can follow each other. Follow you now on GFC (Cassandra L.M). Waiting for you to follow back at my blog. See ya...

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes it I sleep too much one night and I cannot sleep well the next night it is best to stay on a schedule.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the picks! kind of grunge!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello hun, great blog and nice articles. I am Elizabeth, greetings from Czech Republic. :*

    If you want to follow each other, let me know dear. :)

    Have a nice day... ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have just started following your blog and love it :) Maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool post!!
    Nice idea to follow each others! So follow me first, I will follow you right back! Just let me know!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beauriful pictures! And the looks are amazing!
    Do you want follow each other?
    http://pinkclosset.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the backpack, the boots and the socks! Actually I love it all :) We have just started following your blog and love it! Maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Knowing yourself is the key to everything, I think.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful photos :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful photo. And great blog. First timer and totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool IT list :D!

    http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely pictures. Love the list of clothes, cool.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey:)

    Your blog is gorgeous (: We love it!
    So we thought maybe we could follow each other. What do you think?:)
    Kisses

    http://thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good work, I really like your blog! ;)

    Come check mine if you want, and let me know what you think!

    http://comeclothesval.blogspot.it

    x, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the shoes are the best! love them:)

    pls visit my blog. i'would love to keep in touch on fb or bloglovin. let me know!
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good post, kisses ❤️ ti aspetto da me per un nuovo post dedicato ad un mio nuovo outfit xoxo Donny di www.thefashionfordonny.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice :)
    www.3fstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your post and blog :) Your style is adorable <333 X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. So inspirative !!
    xx
    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice look

    www.magadish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing this! I'm your newest follower on GFC and I would love for you to check out my blog :)
    xx
    The Green Raybans
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow I love all of it! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany ?
    .•. My Beauty Blog .•.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)