PersunMall wishlist;

8:54 PM

As a teenage girl with no money/payment sources every month, sometimes I can just dream of having bunch of things would like to wear, carry around the world while traveling, keeping stored in my wardrobe, I am pretty much satisfied with imagining I do own them, in parallel Universe for sure. 
And making wishlist is fun, and on the other hand, time for getting presents and surprises and gifts under the tree is knocking on our doors.

PersunMall is new addiction with all the forms, colors, cute dresses, avangard pieces itself with reasonable prices, perfect killing high heels and crazy printed leggings.

High Heel Court Shoes With Strap

^^^^^^
(falling down the stairs with ones won't stop me)

Stylish Big Question Pattern Sweater

^^^^^^
(man, just way too many questions not answered and wondering all the time)

Nordic Animal Print Pattern Sweater

^^^^^^
(just to be 90's child with big toothless smile on my face and feel cozy and cute)

Cute Little Birds Print Round-Neck Dress

^^^^^^
(slim waist and flying bunch of birds makes me feel alive)

Sweet Style Butterfly Embroidered Dress

^^^^^^
(really, sometimes striving for attention with something like this)

Sweet Style Collar Slim Fit Lace Dress

^^^^^^
(two words. collar. lace.)

Fancy Floral Print Thick Pullover

^^^^^^
(eternal reminder of spring, running through the fields with no cares hanging around my neck)

High Low Shirt With Skull Button

^^^^^^
(red wine,studs.)

Irregular Cutting Skirt With Zipper

^^^^^^
(zippers and asimetrical cut with black leather. great thing, trust me)

Oh, there is definitely so much more here!
(click click clickity click!)

Be so glorious and nice, check it out, write what would you like to get under the tree.
Not intending to force you or beg you, but I would appreciate it tons, literally.

Lucille



You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Adorei o primeiro vestido, tá lindo!

    Beijos
    Agenda Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is my favourite, great choices! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly dress! I'm happy to be your newest follower on GFC ; it would be great if you'd follow back :).I'll be waiting for you!
    http:/milenche22.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, sorry for out-of-the-topic comment but I just wanna say that I got a new blog and I'll be deleting the old one soon. Hope you can visit it too and maybe we can follow each other again? Just let me know. Keep in touch dear!

    http://missordonya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all this clothes but my favourite is the christmas sweater <3 I love it.
    ❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥❄♥
    ❄I follow you. Follow back? ❄
    http://just-click-to-heaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt! :-)

    I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!So pretty <3
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!I like shoes)Very beautiful!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection!!! Love the burgundy blouse and the black sweater so much. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool post!!Great selection!!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes and the skirt!!! :)
    Eyecatcher stuff! ;)

    Love,
    http://eyeloveeyecatcher.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shoes!!!
    Great post!!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cool skirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog!! For sure following! Check mine out if you get a chance! :)

    http://alwaysiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The best skirt i have ever seen. It is so classy. I am the first time on your blog but i will be here hore often. Feel free to look on my blog at www.meetmyfashion.com XOXO ania

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!!!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is all such gorgeous stuff!

    www.gulaabigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  20. your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing blog and great post!! These clothes are beautifull :)
    http://imsolostinparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Blog! I love the style of it
    How are you ?

    visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)