Dresslily mix'n'match

3:43 PM


Hello Lovlies!
As I told you before I have finally captured all that precious time I've been missing lately, so I'm finally here, fully commited.

This time, I've really had fun searching through dresslily.com and looking all the attractive bodycon dresses, vintage slim fitting high waisted trousers, crop tops which I became huge fan of. 
Also, I've instantly fell in love with Sweet Rivets and openwork design women's flats.


They are perfect, cost only 29.99$ and look almost exactly like the ones below, Valentino flats every trendsetter celebrity girl already rocks in their expensive outfits.

Valentino rockstud leather flats

Amazing, huh?

This time, I had fun making Day'n'Night outfit with rock'n'roll/grungy crop top as basic piece of both of the outfits.

SPOT THE DAY(LIGHT)                                                               NIGHT CHIC
 














Day outfit;

Night outfit;




Hope you enjoyed, had clicked on dresslily.com and found something you like!

Lucille

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i like the shoes in the first pic..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection dear.
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)