Persunmall.com review

12:05 AM



After all that long time being unabled to write and spend my time having fun, doing things I love, I'm finally here, writing review of one of my favorite dresses I have ever been wearing.
I would like to thank http://persunmall.com/ for having so many beautiful dresses made like they're created for me.
As a huge lace lover (Wherever lace is, it's perfect, as long as it's lace we're talking about), decision wasn't pretty easy, since quite  Persunmall dresses are made out of lace.
This one I had find perfect for multiple outfits and events- white sneakers and thick black belt for sunday afternoon city walk, black high heels and red lipstick for formal events- just two from infinity possible combinations to wear this vine-red lace dress.



Lace is perfect, just so fragile and soft, not poking or scrabbling your skin, which is something I was just wishing for lace to be. Comfortable, innocent yet so attractive with your backs open, just covered with lace material.
Not only lace is great, but cutout is more than cute with its heart shape, silhouette is perfect for everyone- ones wanting to look great and hide their flaws (SSSSH- FLAWS are just PERFECT) and feel more self-confident, or the ones who want to visually add some curves. 
You can add belt and make it more effective, or leave it pure as I did,, and I like it both!

Dress is amazing, no words to describe how happy I am, and you can find so many similar lace dresses on http://persunmall.com/c/dresses_c106




Dress 2#                                           

Just click any of the dresses above you like, or check Persunmall to explore all the other pieces (from jewelry, wedding dresses, printed dresses, tops, leggings, flowy and girly to sexy bodycon skirts)

Hope you enjoyed and discovered another great place for great fun and perfect clothes for afordable prices and various of styles!

Stay good, be flawless!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. How lovely is this dress? I love red lace! It's so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sultry! Love the red lace! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have now followed you via GFC!

    Raven

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It means a world!

    Of course I'm following you here and I hope you will do it too. :)

    Stay in touch,
    Monika♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with lace clothes:) your dress is beautiful and has wonderful color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog. Of course, I want to follow you! That lace red dress is perfect and looks gorgeous on you.
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an amazing dress. You look very pretty. xoxo
    Enara's Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute dress, nice color and pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress, perfect, really great for everything :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty outfit! it really goes well with your skintone and your lipstick shade... ;)

    Love,
    CAssie Thriftier
    new post
    Bloglovin'
    Chicisimo
    Instagram
    Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gorgeous
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Čudovita - obleka in ti! :))
    Hvala za komentar na mojem blogu. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)