Choies; paradise

8:57 PM


www.choies.com is the largest high street fashion online store, which justified its meaning after checking out their page- literally everyone's taste is assembled in every categorie existing- not only you will stumble upon romantic lace dresses which are my personal must-have no matter what season we're talking about, or attractive bodycon dresses which I'm big fond of- but also grungy, etno, casual pieces, sixties&fifties inspired dresses, vintage ripped jeans and crop tops, granny-like cardigans (which are literally everything but not only for your grandma closet-comfotable, cozy, cute and simple, what more do you need?), shoes that you'll absolutely adore- chunky black platforms, chic pumps, sporty sneakers and loafers and high heels that you'll get your head dizzy. And everyone's taste put together, along with affordable prices for fashionable pieces made with love and care and wordwide shipping for free, is something worth checking out.
Also, there are many conveniences once when you have choosen something to buy- 15% off on first order, 10% sale for new arrivals,also there is your shopping guide lookbook, and there is one thing I fell in love after discovering- best selling dresses under 20$, and you'll never get enough of it all, so check it out, and enjoy your shopping!

One of the things my eyes got caught on are shown below:

Cute print&cropped

I've mentioned my obbsesion for crop tops more than once, and I guess I won't have to explain why crop tops. These three above are just too cute to be ignored- printed and in pastel. Print is always plus for me, and when it comes to prints on crop tops showing daisies, simple heart or watermelon, you'll get some attention there. You can wear it anywhere casual, sporty, going to grab some coffee or simply continue relaxing at the beach on these late summer days.

Take me to the 50's


As I'm girl old enough to feel combortable and happy enough wearing dresses (There was that time when I only wore them when my mum wanted me to- formal ocassions or to make me look like a girl at a young age), I find these dresses more than interesting- floral print, fifties Dior shioulette and tempting to just rock them nowdays. With pumps, flats and pastel cardigan, or even sneakers and leather jacket- choice is up to you!

Rock me tender


As I actually started defining myself more feminine, chic and casual with care, it happens often to just satisfite my inner >grungy me< from years ago, and wear old checkered T-shirts, ripped jeans and self made shirts, I felt instant urge to share these three dope crop tops. Silver, printed and texted- something I would wear with skinnies, black pumps and pastel blazer just to add pop of chic up there and mix it up. 

Lace harmony


Crop top and lace- I think that this is curently something I define closest to the perfection (besides my relationship, feeling after working out and watching sunset, along with Dr. who, Breaking Bad and sleeping late on a winter day.)
Contrast between these lacey and grungish crop tops shows you variety of every single taste people have in fashion. 

Hopefully you already  caught your eye onto these pieces, and have clicked and wandered through Choies's pages searching for something you'll be stunning in (If you don't, I'm paying beer or coffee or anything for you.)

Enjoy, shop and be pretty,

Lucille

You Might Also Like

49 comments

  1. They have amazing clothes!

    I'm your newest follower, hope you will follow my blog back ;)

    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pieces! Gorgeous dresses! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of Choies. Their collections are indeed of wide variety. It fits everybody.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crop tops have such sweet prints and they have a lovely selection of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! wow!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blog! maybe we can follow each other on blogspot, bloglovin and lookbook?

    Let me know, dear!

    welcome :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.com

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely selection!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great clothes!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello! love this post, nice choices of clothes! thanks for the comment on my blog, i have followed you so if you can follow back that would be amazing :)
    thanks, ellie x
    http://3llieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the crop top :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Literally love all those crop tops! How chic.
    Blog love,
    Bilgi | Stepping Onto The Scene

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog and i follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! I wish I was a bit braver to be able to wear a crop top, but I always find myself uncomfortable when my tummy's showing in public.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love clothes from choices ,thank you for the comment on my blog :) .

    I have followed you so if you can follow back that would be cool :D .

    http://stylowaokularniica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely picks Miss! Great selection!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing, I want to buy it all!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog! Love all the stuff that you chose! Just followed you on GFC, follow me back? xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also love Choies! They sell amazing clothes!
    Just followed you on Bloglovin and GFC - hope you follow me back soon!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Choies, and they have great prices too, all of these pieces are fab. I also love Sheinside, you should check them out! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog girl, I'd love to follow you, you have such a nice blog

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Evo, popratila sam te na GFC-u i bloglovinu kao što si rekla :) pa ako želiš poprati i ti mene! ;)

    fashionparislover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello from Spain: thanks for your visit to my blog dedicated to Barbies. Fashion and beauty are some of my passions. I really like your proposals. Nice pictures. I already did a follower of your blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great selection, those dresses are adorable!
    Thanks for stopping by, following you now, feel free to follow back! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, thanks for commenting on my blog! Just followed you on bloglovin'. I've never shopped from Choies before - I've bought lots of things from Yesstyle though which is similar! Great picks! :)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love Choies....those top are so great also
    sure love, just tell me when you're following and I'll follow back

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I know Choies! They have amazing pieces! Do You like we follow each other? Please visit my blog and ley me know.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the dresses.Thanks for the visit. we can follow each other. Following now on Gfc. Hope you follow back
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute selections. I'm now following you on bloglovin, would be awesome if you followed back :)
    http://www.thedailyluxe.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I know choies and I love it!
    xo http://mrs-butterfly01.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the dresses! I followed you on GFC, follow back? :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooh, I love the 50's style dresses, so cute!

    Clare from Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really cool! I stay around ;)
    Visit KS and discover the new post.
    see u soon
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a new follower of yours too Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love cropped top trend! and all these tops are so cute!!

    xo Diras,
    GIRLS kindly check out my fashion blog on
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really like your blog. Follow Each Other? I Follow back :)
    Best Wishes, Eileen
    Beautyareaandmore.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  36. cheap ray bans Already a lot of cheap ray bans people in the crowd, this time to see the dogleg who fled were cheap ray bans repeatedly ridiculed, even more people applauded. cheap to ignore them, but do cheap ray ban sunglasses cheap ray bans not look Biao youngest pig body, has turned to the old man with dementia discount ray ban sunglasses shocked mentoring two said .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)