Tidebuy.com; Fashion babel presenting!

12:12 PM


It was a pleasure I got introduced to tidebuy.com, online shopping mall, where you can find anything- from wedding dresses (worth seeing, even if you're not planning your marriage yet, or don't have your better half next to you. I got distracted few times in there- Every little girl's dream, huh?) to casual clothing (here), sexy dresses, prom dresses, maxi dresses, vintage dresses, evening dresses- I could go on forever! Acessories, Shoes(here), Bedding, tattoo kits (something I would be proud of myself to be owner of), wigs weren't left behind either! Oh, I shouldn't left intimate apparel unmentioned here- something I spent better part of the afternoon wandering through- you'll understand what I'm pointing at once you check it. (No doubt and lies, every female likes to feel pretty, feminine and attractive sometimes)
Choice is more than big to keep me scrolling for hours, delivery is fast, something you don't have to wait so much that you've already forgotten what was your order in the first place.

These days, tidebuy.com has 4th anniversary- and what more can you wish for? SALE, SALE AND MORE SALE- eventhough tidebuy.com offers affordable priced pieces, all year long you can stumble upon sales, get discounts, but they made special, fabulous deal regarding to 4th anniversary. 
Today's offer is more than a bargain! jewelry(here) and its prices are just wicked, and dresses are both perfect and something everyone can afford!
Check out tidebuy.com and enjoy sales which end on 9.12., so hurry and grab that perfect pieces hun!

NEW FALL COLLECTION! 
I've already been talking about my excitement of new season coming, and not only because of my freedom to wear more clothes now when's colder and having more fun mixing outfits, but also here are new collections everywhere! 


I bet I gave you even the smallest urge to check tidebuy.com out, and become obsessed with amazing pieces they offer us!

Did you checked them out? What are your favorite pieces they offer? Let me know!

Enjoy your shopping, enjoy being yourself.

Lucille

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love this store, they have wonderful clothing, I love your selection, we have a similar taste :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toller Post und richtig schöne Sachen! Ich verlose einen 10% Rabattgutschein für eine Seife, ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachen würdest ♥, Laura von takeasmileforawhile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: great proposals. Fabulous shop online. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool stuffs
    PS: now following, don't forget to follow back

    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tidebuy looks awesome! I am thinking of Fall outfits already, will definitely check them out. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, and of course we can follow each other! Just followed you via G+ now, hope you follow back right away. Let me know if you would like to follow each other via Bloglovin and Instagram as well!

    Much Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great review. you would like to follow each other? let me know. beautiful kisses.

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review! ❤

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's good to know about this shop:) Looks Interesting! I'm following your blog on Google readers and bloglovin:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear thank you for Following my blog by gfc I am following you back :) Would you like to follow each other by bloglovin? Let me know :) And great blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue knit looks so comfy :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that outfit! Your blog is great :)
    Let's follow each other !!:)
    http://freeyourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never heard of this store before, but I'll sure take a look! Love the outfit, the jeans and jumper look so cosy, and the boots are just gorge. I've followed you on bloglovin, would love if you'd follow back :)

    www.ifancyfashion.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. asics shoes sale uk even if you already asics shoes sale uk met with cheap-nine have to shout this sale. cheap asics shoes sale uk laugh, kick the youngest of a large body Biao kicked aside, and then said cheap asics running shoes you asics cheap asics running shoes shoes sale uk remember, do not call Baozi Pu asics running shoes sale Chan Kee idea, otherwise I will not let you, do not snap roll.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)