Introducing-

10:53 PM

I always tend to be super excited when it comes to collaborating with online stores- and as a female, I am even more delighted when it comes to pages specialized in wedding dresses(yup, already thinking more serious about them), prom dresses( being absolutely flawless and feeling beyond perfect is something great when rocking that dress on a dance floor), evening dresses( you can never have enough feminine, elegant dresses in your closet, right?)
I must say that www.avivadress.co.uk really made me fall in love in dresses offering- absolutely great. Avivadress is a UK based online store specialized in wedding, prom, evening and coctail dresses- in other words- any dresses you can imagine. Wedding dresses collection is cheap, high quality-low price guarantee. Fashion, elegant, luxurious, mermaid, lace, pearls, A-line, strapless or casual dresses- anything you like, they have it just for you- to make your special day even more special.
Prom dresses will make your most precious youth memory filled with flawless feeling of perfection- Short prom dresses or long ones- doesn't even matter, they all are made for you to shine and be a goddess, while coctail dresses are going to turn you into dance floor queen with all the attractive, sexy and perfect dresses- bodycon, backless, short, long with a slot- and you will love yourself even more!

-Wedding dresses-
As I'm coming across wedding dresses really often lately(already planning my wedding in my head vs. can't get enough of thinking how I would look like in some/all of them), I really did spend quite of time searching through these on www.avivadress.co.uk. And I've managed to pick some and decided to show them to you- onces I definitely consider wearing.
-1st dress(here)-2nd dress(here)-3rd dress(here)-

I've always been striving for some kind of simplicity, yet breathtaking and decent ones- and these are just my type. Strapless, long, A-shiluette and lace with drop of pearls. I just love them!

-1st dress(here)-2nd dress(here)-3rd dress(here)-

-Prom dresses-
I had my prom almost half a year ago (whoa!), but I still find myself searching for them- they are just waaaay to georgeous to be forgotten- even when you won't have your prom anytime soon.
I was wearing black, backless long dress with a deep slot on a side and lace pieces around the back cut- and several people told me I look like I walked out of red carpet- which was nice thing to hear.
Long prom dresses were my personal choice- elegance and decency- And i absolutely love those below found on Aviva dresses.

long prom dresses
-1st dress(here)-2nd dress(here)-3rd dress(here)
Wether you want to be princess of the prom with pale pink sleveless dress, vamp girl with that black sequin long bodycon dress or ice cold queen covered with pearls- you can wear anything, and look fab.

short prom dresses

Short dresses are great for hot weather on prom day, and it will give you more freedom to move around- and look playful- and being child inside is the way you'll never feel old- upper part covered with lace or sequin, flowy bottom- so simple, yet so many various designs- and I would definitely wear them, not only for a 'prom purposes'
-1st dress(here)-2nd dress(here)-3rd dress(here)

Hope you already clicked here, search around a bit and found something for yourself.
What did you wear for your last prom? Which ones do you prefer? And, dreaming of a wedding, what would be your choice?
Let me know in the comments!

Have a great week,
Lucille

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Love these wedding dresses!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dresses are gorgeous

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection, I love the wedding dresses!
    I'm following you of course :)
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczne suknie ślubne!!!!
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  6. cudne!
    xoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this site, they have such gorgeous dresses, and your selection is lovely :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic selection!
    join my giveaway:*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/wygraj-jeden-z-3-swetrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been very useful for ladies like me. Also the collection has been amazing; I'll definitely bring some similar hot dresses home, and won't forget wearing a bra tape http://byebra.com. I’ve some experience with these breast lifts and they go well with the dresses you show on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like this selection, beautiful dresses
    I am your follower , I hope you follow back)
    Beauty World by Dessi

    ReplyDelete
  11. These dresses look absolutely stunning :) lovely blog, new follower x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh all of these dresses are amazing :) I kind of have an idea of what I want my wedding dress to look like but it is always good with extra ideas :D
    No Im not getting married soon, but one day I will... just waiting for Mr Man to propose... we are already engaged so ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh I want wedding! :) So beautiful dresses...
    Just Be Yourself

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, nice pictures too!
    we are following you, how would you like to follow eachother?

    www.hishersfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love!! I have just started my fashion blog and would love if you could check it out and follow me back :)
    http://tammyfashionlover.blogspot.com/

    lotsa loves
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. asics shoes sale uk Although there is asics shoes sale uk no golden dragon, but it can overflow color, vigorous dragon clouds around the whole body, with blood-red and gold in the middle of a long cheap asics running shoes word stinging eye. asics shoes sale uk Dogleg were scared almost urine-stained crotch, this is really poke a hornet's asics shoes sale uk nest, do not ask in front of this man, asics running shoes sale but to see signs .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)