TB dress sweetheart

7:03 PM

 (6/11; almost unreal coloured leaves on my way to downtown-Skater grey dress, high knee socks, leather jacket)

I'm enjoying this weather lately- although it's not like Winter is coming anytime soon. Besides headaches and fog, I'm doing pretty well. I also managed to watch Dr. Who all the way to middle of 8th season when my laptop dropped dead. Completely. And I've also discovered new tea- favorite for now! (Cranberries and raspberries with vanilla)
Since everything is doing pretty much well lately, I want to say that I've finally received items I got from tbdress.com, and I just love them!

                                                                  Review time, woah!
(All the opinions are mine and completly honest)
(Sorry for the blurness of the second one- and just one big thanks to my bf who was amazing doing them)

I was never huge fan of printed pieces, but I just fell in love with this leopard print leggings-  and couldn't let them go. They are comfortable, soft and not see-through in any form or way- I already wore them, and realized they can be worn both while heading to gym, grabbing cup of coffee or night out. Oh, and print is in its highest quality. Check them out!
(close up- amazing, huh?)

Second and third piece I got are just perfect to be worn together (which I did.), and Finally have a proper night-out outfit that actually is consisted of pants and shirt- and I just love how I feel while wearing these.  
(Faux) Leather leggings are great- and here I was pretty much risking (Just because of the last bad experience with one of these- They were ready to be trown away after literally one time I worn them), But these are really, I mean REALLY great- comfortable, and of high quality (oh, and the price is amazing too!)- which is the perfect match for me! Check them out!
Oh, and I just love how I will be able to wear them on different occassions- with oversized sweater and boots, high heels, sneakers- Just as infinite as our minds are.
 (YUP, ready to hit the dance floor in this combination. Whoa, and my hair is growing like crazy!)

And the top I got is great- sort of peplum-ish, with soft materials used- and padded breast area, I just love how it appeals. Check it out! I keep wearing tops now when colder days are coming, with sweaters and blouses- this top won't wait next year's sunny, warm weather!

That's all for now- keep yourself warm, smile and think about your Christmas wishlist!
Oh, what's your favorite tea? Let me know! 

Lucille

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Love this items :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post I like the images

    https://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always!
    I invite you to join my coat giveaway!
    Kisses!

    http://thrill-hunter.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is perfect in everything
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Nice post!
    Follow you on gfc
    Follow me back?!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spotted! Ooooh such cool leggings! That print is badass!
    Thank you for visiting hun, would love to get your thoughts on my latest design!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous and edgy in your outfit!

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post and love your edgy outfit! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC, let us know on our blog. :)
    BeautiiBerry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look! You look so stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black sexiness!! You nailed these looks. Thank you for your comment on my blog and sure let's follow each other. I'm following you now on Bloglovin and GFC. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just browsing by and stumbled upon your lovely blog! It has really interesting and informative posts that I enjoyed xD Hope you check out my blog? Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice items! :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty! :)
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Longti right side says ray ban aviator sunglasses sale sorry, cheap ray ban sunglasses australia little sister, buns sold out, or you wait for the next pot of it. cheap ray ban sunglasses australia This awakened cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses themselves to buy buns, and quickly said the boss, cheap ray ban sunglasses australia my mother still waiting to eat it. Boss, take twenty ray ban sunglasses sale australia buns to cheap ray ban sunglasses australia her, count on my accoun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)