#Sheinside favorites

1:06 PM














As I will never get tired rambling about Sheinside and its apparel, I've decided to share with you for of my current- faves. I'm really into sequin- and dress shown is just perfect- black&backless- for New years Eve (or basically any other occasion). Worn with simple suede ankle strap heels, it's pure perfection. It's still not freezingly cold here- actually, thermometer surprised us all with 60F showing, but still- I love being warm and all cozy on the days ahead Christmas, with some themed prints- and I found Deer/dotted grey knited sweatshirt- and it's awesome. Last but not least, I would like to mention simple, geometric lined trench coat with turquoise details- in combination with skinnies, blouse and loafers- it's great even for spring time, and definitely must have.
Also, I would like to introduce you to Sheinside Publishing Program where you can have fun writing posts and earn some cash every few weeks! It really is fun, it really is great- and most of all, it really is awesome! Check it out - it's worth trying it out - you can register HERE . 

It really doesn't seem like it, but I'm actually starting to be excited now.

Have a great Christmas countdown:)

Lucille

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Love the shoes
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the christmas jumper is very nice
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna sukienka!
    Wesołych Swiat:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post. very cute items. love the coat and the heels :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection! Those sparkles are perfection.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girl!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, I'd like to follow eachother on GFC :)
    I followed you and I'm waiting for you to follow back!
    Let's stay in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so great stuff!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a wonderful blog.Just keep writing it ! :)
    Kisses from Croatia :*


    P.S. visit my blog, I just started writing it, and , as you know, new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother on GFC ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    I followed you, so If you like my blog you could follow back^^

    XOXO
    Ness
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. a great post, I like the product you teach. I write it down. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice photos ❤️
    http://sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course we can follow each other dear! I'm your new follower and waiting for your love back :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love every single thing! Everything is amazing!
    I just wrote a post about sheinside on my blog:)

    Kisses from Croatia :*


    P.S. visit my blog, I just started writing it, and , as you know, new readers are always welcome :)
    Would You like to follow eachother on GFC ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back.
    Happy holidays!
    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lucille! :)
    Just happened to find your blog and wanted to say I like it very much! You've got such a nice taste in clothes. I immediately started following you on GFC! :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too (and follow) if you want to!

    Greetings from Finland,
    Rebecka | 7th Style

    www.7thStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. asics trainers clearance know that it is asics trainers clearance a dead dog, the dog wins is the grandson of course it is a asics trainers clearance dog. When he was such contempt, the moment we do not mercy, cheap asics trainers clearance a record asics trainers clearance tiger boxing out, he hit the asics trainers clearance sale cheap chest. cheap easy escape, then a punch in the belly youngest Biao .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Achat de casquettes New Era Then casquette new era pas cher suddenly pulled out a knife should put aside his ears. But suddenly reached out and took Achat de casquettes New Era hold of the blade. casquette baseball pas cher cheap effort to use the right hand, one-sided blade rubbing skin has drawn back. Achat Achat de casquettes New Era de casquettes New Era Then came the knife Kanxiang fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)