Tidebuy dresses

7:52 PM

Last weeks were busy at its finest- and when I tend to sit in front of blank blogger page to write something- it just all has to be done and fine, to write here full of calmness and peace, love and positivity- with no words such as stress, frustration or any form of negativity.
I really am happy to say that I got these two pieces of perfection from tidebuy.com - and really am prepared for rest of the upcoming holidays. 
I'm running bit late with it, but I really do think that this time is absolutely the best time for dress-reviewing- I just am convinced that many of you have no idea (including myself), which dress should I wear and celebrate new year of 2015 (Sounds so unreal) in.

White lace peplum dress
 

I just love peplum dresses from bottom of my heart, and I've spotted this one- with white lace (Which I like to see as a contrast to my skin and hair color)- and absolutely dazzeling peach colored bottom- and It's all so soft and gives your figure best, flattering look- I already wore it on mine and BF anniversary.

 And, to add some more, Back piece is lacey/sheer, with cute button and cut out, which really adds some more cuteness on the sexiness.

Black peplum dress


 
Futhermore, I love peplum so much that even this dress was one of them- With zipper and lace on the top and simple bottom I just love it- short, attractive, but with its simplicity it's so easy to transform it into decent theater/dinner dress. I even wore this one with white converse on the day I took pictures of it, and I liked it!
 
I can now see how dresses play important part of  a (young) woman's closet- I really am starting to collect them in a big term of its meaning. And it feels great, makes me feel feminine, good about myself. And it's the most important thing- to feel great in your own skin- flaws are perfect, and make you special individual worth living with the biggest smile and satisfaction!

Do you have any favorite dresses?Let me know!

Lucille

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. So pretty :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur collection and idea!!
    i followed u please follow me back thanks!!
    wanna follow each other on instagram & bloglovin?
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    love & hugs Twinladybug!! Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning post!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BARDZO ŁADNIE!!!
    miłego popołudnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty dear!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog :) Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both colors... I always love black clothes, but that white one with the peach colored bottom is just incredibly stunning :O
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. asics trainers clearance a man was unarmed asics trainers clearance waste boss black wolf, but also with fists and ruthless asics trainers clearance ultimately control the night market. Black Wolf was the cheap asics trainers clearance youngest year asics trainers clearance Biao asics trainers clearance sale punch broke the gallbladder, fists bridge broken ribs, after three punches never stand up, but once jiangzhou black .

    ReplyDelete
  9. nike free og 2014 sale surge of strong comparable fist flying toward his cheek, nike SB Stefan Janoski Max sale after a sharp pain, nike free og 2014 sale nasal bone sour Ma, nike free og 2014 sale Tomato fragmentation, nike free run australia sale chased the stink face covered, chased suddenly felt a I feel a nike free run australia sale pain in back of the head, the two share blood from the nose flow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)