#ericdress-sweet 16 dresses

7:35 PM

This time I'm about to write about dresses(formal occasion dresses, plus size dresses, sweet 16 dresses and all that pretty dresses for literally any formal occasion that will make you sparkle and glow.) 
ericdress.com is an online store, place where you can find not only formal dresses to make you sparkle and smile - but also a place where you can find anything from shoes, accessories, casual dresses, blouses and sexy lingerie(Valentine's day is just around the corner!)- with affordable prices, you can't get enough of it all. 

I did lay my eyes on few 'sweet 16' dresses- though mine was long ago, I would totally rock it anytime and you can find them here - there are so many different ones, to satisfite any refined taste- and these are sweethearts I've found-
1st dress:check here-2nd dress:check here-3rd dress:check here-4th dress:check here

Also, what I think is rather amazing and worth saying- on ericdress.com you can also find prom dresses, and make sure to check them out here for upcoming proms and homecoming season- all in under 50$- and can be found here (just click it!) As far as I'm concerned- my prom dress is going to be worn more than once, and I like its high quality materials used and all the detailing. I'm currently more into long prom dresses, and the reason is simple- all of them are so perfect- choice is big & hard to make.
1st dress:check here-2nd dress:check here-3rd dress:check here-4th dress:check here

First one is just amazing with that black&white contrast, lace and split that would make everyone look at it- second and third are simple- yet perfect long flowy dresses in colors that just stand out, with sparkles and such a nice detailing. And fourth one? Sequin on sequin- perfection! Would turn any woman into Marilyn Monroe(with some red lips- perfection!)- decent- yet so seductive, attention seeking dress- love it so much!

Some of the other special occasion dresses that definitely are in my mind ever since and worth mentioning- you can search a lot more here.
1st dress:check here-2nd dress:check here-3rd dress:check here
Such a nice, pure and soft colors combinated with lace and sequin are dream, aren't they?

Have you already check ericdress.com out? 
Worth of seeing, definitely.

Be your best self,
Lucille

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Gorgeous dresses!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Dresses absolutely beautiful! Love. Your blog is so fab too!

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    omg we like this so much!
    We are already followers of yours!
    how would you like to follow eachother? take a look at our blog!

    www.hishersfashionstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These dresses are beautiful. My favorite is the last dress. The lace is so feminine.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful dresses, love them all

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!

    Sehr toller Post und dein Blog gefällt mir richtig gut-werde auf alle fälle öfters bei dir vorbei schauen!
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du mal bei mir vorbei siehst:)


    Liebe Grüße,

    WMBG


    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful dresses!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. adidas factory outlet This thing is sale to their cheap adidas originals own, but in their own hands messed up, it is sorry adidas zx shoes for sale, and more adidas factory outlet sorry gantry cheap. A adidas factory outlet painful thought of this point. sale, all my fault. Very guilty, though he is not adidas factory outlet wrong, but it is adidas zx shoes still adidas zx shoes very self-blame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)