#introducing hairbro

5:50 PM

I have to be honest with you this time, and admit that I'm absolutely not the best person to ask about complete hair care- haven't got my haircut since Jan, 2011- when my hairstyle was simple, short, boy-ish pixie cut- I was always wearing bob hairstyles in my childhood years, it has grown in 7th grade so much that I just started gradually cutting it, and it ended in Jan of 2011 when I had my shortest- ever since, I didn't cut it- and It became really damaged, so i used oils and all the equipment- and I definitely was scared of getting my haircut done again- last week I decided to cut ends, and I'm pretty satisfied with it- but, I'm one of the people who are always wanting to try all the hair colors and hairstyles out, always striving for something else rather than my hair- and I know I would be absolutely mad at myself if I cut it once again, or bleach it(tried it and never succeed), or experiment with my real hair- and the best thing for me could definitely be wigs- and I would look and explore not only hair colors/styles, but also fashion senses that fits most my current one. And I love them- such an easy, great way to transform yourself. 
And hairbro.com is the site that comes next here- it's an amazing site, and ever since 2004, Hairbro has designed, built and delivered the world's best quality stock/costum made hair systems and wigs- they guarantee to provide you with perfect wigs- they will fit your head, hairstyle and haircolor best- making them indistinguishable from your own hair.
Human hair wigs are made of the best materials, and you can find any of its kind- curly, straight, wave, jerry curl, loose curl, and in any color, so it fits your natural one the best- also, full lace wigs, monofilament wigs, celebrity or even costum made wigs are possible- and they all look so great-
Top Left- check here! - Top Right- check here!
Bottom Left- check here! - Bottom Right- check here!
These are one of my faves, and definitely would rock their socks off! They look just fantastic, and I'm loving them all! I really do thing I've found solution for my explorer-experimental side as far as hair's concern. Which one is your fave? :)

Also, there are human hair toupee for men avaliable, and they all look so great, real and just brilliant! 
Not forget to mention, there is hair replacement systems online avaliable- how it works? simple, just as it is- all you have to do is order human wig online- order is then transformed into data and given to workshop- it will make hair replacement system according to your options strictly (and you will be notified about every step of making)- then, photo of  well done hair system is send to you, and once you're absolutely happy with it- it's shipped to you immediately! Worth of trying, definitely! With it's great price and care they take of every single individual is incredible!
Check hairbro.com out, and you will se how amazing and simple it is!

Be patient- your time is just about to begin, pretty!

Lucille

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. going to have to keep this site in mind. If I ever need a wig.

    P.S. My blog has moved http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post!
    Great blog!
    Followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I like the first haircut! I have just found your blog and I like it! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will be back here!
    Kisses
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love the third hair style.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
    thank you!

    http://tomntins.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!! your hair is amazing ! ♥

    DearDiaryF.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting post xxx

    would love to see you on my blog, keep in touch
    My blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute hair styles <3

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post dear!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanna say thank you these are the posts that make me motivated and think positive and beleive my blog can make it so thank you again for all the beautiful posts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice :) X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had never heard of hairbro before. It might be an interesting way to try out a style without totally committing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    You have a nice blog :)
    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    Kisses ! <3
    My blog: www.mehtapslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hej super blog i rewelacyjny post i przede wszystkim zdjęcia. Będę często wpadać
    Zapraszam do mnie
    http://royal-princes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow haha now that's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola guapa!!
    desde hoy te sigo en tu blog y te invito a conocer el mío http://todoeldiadecompras.blogspot.com.es/
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  17. casquette baseball pas cher Also for this Achat de casquettes New Era block knife blade across the wrist, leaving only a trail of blood. sale, you may not casquette baseball pas cher like this. Shouted to casquette new era pas cher save three little cheaps were knifed knife, now back still bleeding yet. cheap casquette baseball pas cher long ago saw the wounds, the use of perspective to see discovered half a casquette baseball pas cher meter long scar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)