#Sheinside crop jacket

12:29 AM

I've said so many times already how Sheinside is my absolute perfection- and this time I have this new baby to introduce you to! Lately I've been searching for some amazing, edgy and different jacket- and this one is little piece of art if you're asking me- I got it from Sheinside.com, and absolutely loving it! After talking about black coat with leather sleeves here and getting this one, I realized I just love geometric cuts and leather detailing.


This one is khaki/leather crop jacket and I adore this cappuccino like-ish color contrasting black leather sleeves. As a crop crop top freak, first outfit I wore it with was with white converse shoes, black crop top (Found here) and bordeaux leggings- and jacket fits so well with night out outfits (black dress, heels or boots & high waisted skirts/jeans and blouse) and even more sporty looks- and it really deserves high five!


I would highly recomand you to check it out here- or even search bit more, and find your perf jacket for yourself- because you deserve it!
Let me know how do you like it- and if you already found some of your sheinside faves?

Take care and be your best! 

Lucille

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Gorgeous jacket! <3
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cool and versatile!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh estas guapísima!!! Esa chaqueta me parece preciosa...
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!
    Nice jacket
    Kindly follow my blog back
    New post now on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-beddinginn.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice this pant!!! how are you dear? i am back;)xoxo

    MY GLAM POND

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome jacket, Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing in that jacket!
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog <3 Beatiful post <3
    Follow to follow ? <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing jacket I like it :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jacket, great look! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great body and wunderful look.
    LG Anna| everylittlethingabout.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful jacket. I love the asymmetrical zipper and that the sleeves are black.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing outfit)))
    We can follow each other if you will.
    Just let me know)))
    I always follow back!
    http://elenabright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! ♥

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous jacket!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The ideal figure. greetings from Polish. follow me http://modnatrzydziestka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a cool jacket!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this outfit!
    You look fantastic
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, love your photo so I would like you to take part in and enjoy our Easter Egg Hunt Event! If you found a hidden egg, get free circle lens. Lucky you and sorry if it bothers you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. adidas zx shoes Stood out, looked for cheap adidas australia sale said sale, which is not strange, Mito has been in direct adidas zx shoes contact with adidas zx shoes me, you Blame me. sale, do not blame, it was my cheap adidas originals fault. Blocking said. You. Going back, but saw adidas zx shoes cheap stood up. adidas factory outlet cheap shook his adidas zx shoes head, suddenly laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice jacket
    dazzlingzest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)