#Outfit-of-the-day

7:40 PM

Long time- no talk. I've just been busy with making some serious bussines done, sewing, taking bunch of random photos and drinking way too much coffee, redecorating/painting/cleaning my friend's new place, watching Modern family and crying over Top Gear and its end. And, before I even realized, I may say Summer is already here- 80F outside, and it gets so weird and beautiful when sun rays bursting into my room early in the morning wake me up. 
Also, I made my Instagram which is kind of important to say because I basically just use it to post once a week and rest of the time stalking people around(feel free to follow me rather than judge me- @emilyrosedg- I sure will stalk you. And I promise I will try to post more, in advance. And I sure will force myself to make photos actually look incredible.)
-And honestly, if you told me that I will be able to take these kind of photos with my phone anytime, sometime in the past I would laugh, but it's happening.-

Off to the today's outfit, I decided to go with that girly side of mine( we all have it). 
 I am honestly kind of obsessed with this this lipstick. And its shade- also, It fits perfectly with this top, so another reason to love it. I got this top from Sheinside.com and left it unwraped for a month and a half(back then I made huuge order there and totally forgot about it), which was such a shame because I fell in love with it as soon as I tried it out today- well, at least I was left surprised and it's something that made my day instantly better.

I wore it with my timeless converse shoes, which had been worn all the time and now I am kind of saving their sake because I don't want them to end up in trash anytime soon. Oh, and top is so, so comfortable and it is full circle, so I just had little struggle with some wind here and there which wanted to reveal me in front of all the people. And I like to goof around and make baby faces when my bf is taking photos of me.

Pants I wore are actually brand new- bought them in H&M last week, in kid's section- and they rock. Bag I am wearing is one and only I own and love, and wear it whenever and wherever I go.



Hopefully now I will post more, since this time of the year absolutely is mine and I do dress properly- Wintertime was just( honestly&from the bottom of my heart) all about throwing three layers of random pieces on me to keep me warm. I will try harder next Winter,
But now it is all just about overload of good vibes and I sure will post more.

Smile today, and take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Lucille(aka Emily Rose)

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Beautiful top :)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow i love your blog!

    www.thedreamers.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in your outfit, i love your top <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. That floral tank is stellar!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic!
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this shirt! Such a pretty print <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flowers and the floral print of the top. Beautiful photos.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, I love the floral print of the top!
    xoxo

    ps: I'm a new follower :)

    behindkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your share,love your handbag.

    http://www.2015shopslvbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes Creme Del Mar I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.Keep it up, wonderful job! Just the thing I had to have.I was exploring over the internet for some info since yesterday night and I ultimately found this! This is a impressive internet site by the way, however it seems to be a little difficult to read in my android phone. any update on this.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/creme-del-mar/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)