cold feels

9:58 PM


Such a long time- no talk. More than anything I would like to sit here, all bundled up in a blanket, sitting next to my boyfriend and dog( so many news to write about!), both on their own sides taken next to me. And I probably just will- because, well, I miss writing. And choosing between that, an another, rather oddly option(such as organizing all the clothes I messed up this morning again), I sure am a great decision maker and perfectly responsible (*sigh*) adult and heading back to writing here after a whole year that slipped through my fingers(see what I did there, huh?) has sounded like an obvious answer and just so much more mesmerizing idea. 
NEWSFLASH?
Starting off with definitely the most important thing; love. After more than a year of sharing my dreams and hopes with my love- that same love is still blooming, and one year anniversary is now ticked and checked. And one of my childhood dreams has come true this Summer, when we* decided to get a dog. Her name is Bella, which really is simply because she really is such a beautiful dog(OK, I know, I wasn't so creative when name choosing was actual.) I am almost half way through my university education, and I got a job and balancing it all, with acknowledgement why am I doing it all and for whom and with what purpose that gives me thrills to do my best.
In fact, I am pretty sure that's all what's considered as big and interesting worth mentioning and sharing on some kind of a personal level. I will probably stop myself right now, before I just continue blabbing irrelevant stuff. Well, speaking fashion-wise, I was wondering- did autumn/winter time already hit your place and wardrobe? And if, what is your favorite piece?
Hope you keep yourself warm, happy and just positive, on every level possible, no matter what.

Be good!
Lucille

postscriptum; what is your favorite of those 3 outfits shown above? Let me know :)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! That is wonderful. Love these outfits as well :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these outfits, specially the first one with the cropped jumper! And well done you for managing uni and a job, I could never do that haha x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obožavam tvoj blog! Prelepo pišeš postove i imaš odlične slike! Zapratila sam te♥

    majalivinglife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on everything.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the grey Coat. Looks so nice

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)