one skirt-two styles

8:28 PM


Today I finally have a day off- no college, no job, just answering tons of emails and catching up, focusing on some future, upcoming projects(both college and blog-wise). And this post is just showing my admiration of shein.com , online shop I've been obsessed with ever since I first took an order there. Since I love playing mix'n'match, this one is composed all from products you can find there- and it's absolutely worth checking it out- it's not one of the sponsored posts, so you can just imagine how much I personally adore this one. Apart from that, new OOTD posts will be up soon, with new content and photos taken with brand new camera- and I just can't wait! Also, I've been trying out some new backgrounds and overall look of my blog. That's it for now,
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog posts every time they occure, I appreciate it like no other.

Take care,
Lucille

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. My favorite is the right one
    Love the skirt!
    Thanks for sharing, great selections

    Happy weekend for you
    Get 5 % discount at Tinysand: use code Is5
    My latest post about Shailene Woodley, a true style inspiration
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    If you want follow for follow, tell me x
    amna-tbhidc

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing. Both the styles in this post are great.

    Amanda: pickeddresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice...I like your blog.^^

    Maybe follow each other on gfc

    Let me know follow you then back.

    bye :)



    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. D-Whey drugs: at the side of Mega Mass tablets, individuals searching out natural weight gain remedies are encouraged to take D-Whey tablets as properly to provide the important nutrients to every and each part of their body to sell weight http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/

    ReplyDelete
  6. early 50's commonly. there's no want for senseless embarrassment in terms of this personal trouble, your health practitioner probably discusses http://www.healthsupreviews.com/testx-core/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post! i hope you're having an amazing day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally like the right one better, but both are pretty wonderfull *-*

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. correct edge for an overtraining will shift among people, as everybody reacts dominant testo diversely to practice and stress. There are muscle heads who can endure huge volumes of sets and overwhelming weight while others can just endure a great deal less. Different elements, for example, sustenance.
    http://www.supplementadvise.com/dominant-testo/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)