1:19 AM


Being inspired by the fact that in less than a week my boyfriend and I are supposed to go to his friend's wedding I've made this simple idea board with some of the dresses I personally like- since I really don't have any clue what could I wear- I thought that eternal little black dress would be a go-to outfit. Interesting cuts are definitely bringing black simplicity on whole another level, and worn with few pieces of minimalistic jewelry and pastel-colored heels, I am sure it will put the whole formal themed outfit perfectly together.

What are your go-to wedding themed outfits? Let me know in the comments below, you sure will help me with my personal choice!
Take care and be safe,
Lucille

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you so much for visiting, reading, and leaving the comment. You made me smile! :)